Hillsong United - Lead Me to the Cross

March 27, 2009

EMPTY

Some people enjoy their vices and sexual practices their reasons why they are doing these stuff because they think its a way for them to get happiness . unfortunately i am one of them i just realized that these bad things that i am doing just makes me happy for a while then after that i just feel EMPTY , lonely and disgust to my self . i just make my self dirty in the face of GOD then suddenly i have watch a video from my friend in his blog my heart breaks i feel so ashamed that i am so unworthy to the grace of GOD then i just sat down and pray and repent to all of my sins i don't want to die and spend eternity to hell so i am still struggling but i know my GOD will change me and use me for his wonderful purpose!

VICES + NO REPENTANCE= HELL

BUT


BAD STUFF+ REPENTANCE+ JESUS= SALVATION WITH GOD IN HEAVEN






http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b49f558324ad51e5c4d2

No comments:

Post a Comment